– Rotor structure: turbine + pin;
– Grinding components: ceramics, polyurethane and alloy steel;
– Product fineness: micron-, submicron- and nano-sized;
– No mechanical sealing: no leakage, without damage and maintenance problems;
– No screen: no blockage, do not need to clean the screen and screen beads;
– Grinding media: Φ 0.1-2.0 mm beads, for ultra-fine grinding/dispersion;
– Efficient grinding: the power is mainly assumed for effective ultra-grinding, which can increase the proportion of active work and greatly improve the grinding efficiency;
– Effective classification between particles/separation between particles and beads and grinding of particles. Fine particles are discharged from the grinding chamber in short residence time due to the centrifugal separation, eliminating over-grinding, while coarse particles are not discharged and they remain in the grinding chamber for further grinding, resulting in the final product particles with a uniform distribution.